Being an entrepreneur is not a job title. In my opinion it is more likely to be the state of mind of people who want to alter the future. I believe that we become entrepreneurs the moment we start challenging what is and begin to imagine what could be.
Some people start their entrepreneurial journey by asking a lot of questions. And some are asking the age-old question, "Are entrepreneurs born or can they be created?" I believe the answer is both. Personally I think it does not matter which category you feel you belong to. What I feel is more important than categorizing people is getting started.
No matter how small the first step towards your idea and your business start-up seem to be, Surefire g2 flashlight just make today the day that you will get started. Just decide that you can join the ranks of entrepreneurs. Turn your ideas into action and your action into success by doing something. There is no better day to start your business than today.
I also heard quite often that it is advisable to make your first business your hobby. Evidently if this is your second or third business you do not have to do so. You might even figure out your second business while you are still running your first one.
Being entrepreneurial is not about race, sex, nationality, religion or age. This is not to say there are no obstacles. But while you can find difficulties everywhere, you can also find success stories about entrepreneurs who have succeeded against all odds.
You will never know what kind of entrepreneur you might become if you don't get started and find out. Being entrepreneurial is also a journey about yourself. There is no better way to find out your strengths and weaknesses than being self-employed and running your own business. The responsibility to succeed lies completely on your hands. Simply just do it.
Becoming an entrepreneur means that you need to work towards your goal and take action. The following questions will help to identify your current situation and what needs to be done.
Question 1: What can you do today to help you to launch your business?
Question 2: What obstacles are you facing which will hinder or even stop you moving forward?
Question 3: What kind of a plan do you have to help you to overcome your difficulties?
Copyright 2007 Kristina Julin-Stringer
Being an entrepreneur is a journey inside myself to find out how far I can go and particularly what I can achieve in my life. To me it is really a dream coming true and I would like to share my experience with other people who are perhaps thinking of starting a business and becoming an entrepreneur. I am particularly interested in giving a helping hand by showing how ideas can become good ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment